Thursday, June 1, 2023

June ALFLT Blog Train and June Buffet at GS

 Hello there!!

How has everyone been? Life in my neck of the woods has been crazy the last couple months!

On Easter Sunday, I found out that my oldest daughter is PREGNANT and I am going to be a first time NANA :)

 I had the privilege of being "Keeper of the Gender" and found out what she was having last Wednesday. That was a hard secret to keep!! Yesterday was her 24th birthday and I ordered her birthday cake with the gender inside!! 

 


She is having a BOY!!

Okay now onto why you are really here....lol.

This month's ALFLT was so fun to create and I hope you like it!


CLICK IMAGE FOR DOWNLOAD
You should have hopped over from
and your next stop is 


Also....the June Buffet at Ginger Scraps is in the store now!















4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this beautiful template!! & congratulations on becoming a Nana!! I have been one for 12 years now & it is a wonderful "job"! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful template - thank you so much !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on becoming a grandmother! Thank you for the wonderful template!

    ReplyDelete

Newsletter

Search

Social Me

Categories

Archives

Designer

Creating for

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Network Me