Sunday, April 23, 2017

Moving Sale & Announcements



As some of you may know, Triple J Designs has moved to Plain Digital Wrapper.


You can find my products on sale 40% off through May 4th.

Discount will show in the cart.






MMT_ ThemeReveal_May


The next magical Mousetery Tour Departs in only 8 days! As part of the countdown to the tour they are revealing participating designers on their blog and today it’s my turn! Make sure you head over to their blog to read my feature and get a sneaky peek of my submission for "A Magical Fairy-Tale”.

Don’t forget to come back on May 1st to pick up my freebie and stop by my NEW store at Plain Digital Wrapper to grab the full size kit!



The next A Love For Layout Templates Blog Train departs on May 6th and you will be able to download my template on my blog.

Almost time for DSD!!

My store is now set up at Plain Digital Wrapper and I am busy filling it with previously released products as well as NEW products for DSD. Here are a few goodies to look for...
  • New "Little Bits of 2017" for April & May
  • Fairytale Princess
  • Templates
Thanks for following me through this new adventure!





0 comments:

Newsletter

Search

Social Me

Categories

Archives

Designer

Creating for

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Network Me