Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Girls Camp Too, BNP Templates & Freebie




First, I want to apologize for not sending this out last week. My computer crashed Wednesday night and I had to buy a new one. I still don't have all my files back, but I hope to very soon. 

I also want to let you all know that it is very likely that I will have to have surgery soon. About 4 months ago, I hurt my shoulder reaching into the back seat of my car and heard a POP. A few days later, my right shoulder started hurting. At first, i thought it was just my fibromyalgia acting up again. When it didn't stop hurting, I saw my doctor and she referred me to an orthopedic surgeon. After doing 6 weeks of physical therapy, we are now looking at a possible rotator cuff tear. I have an MRI scheduled for this afternoon and I see the surgeon again on Thursday to see how bad the damage is and whether I will need surgery or not..

Enough about me, here are this weeks releases...

Girls Camp Too

40% off through September 10th

(I have extended the sale due to my computer crash)




All-Star Templates

$1.00 per pack through September 8th





Enjoy our CT Inspiration!

Jenn


Robin


Kim B





Jamie A




Tammy










Kim F


_______________________________________________________________________

Subscribe to Triple J Designs for this fun coordinating  freebie




0 comments:

Newsletter

Search

Social Me

Categories

Archives

Designer

Creating for

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Network Me