Monday, August 12, 2013

Sneak Peek and a Chance to WIN!

I am excited to bring you my first collaboration!!
I have teamed up with Ann from SheCreates and created this wonderful digital collab for you!!


Want a chance to win?? All you need to do is leave a comment below and like my facebook page and you’ll be entered for your chance to win.  It’s that easy!  BUT WAIT!! You can get a second chance to win over on SheCreates blog!!
 I will stop by on Thursday with your winner.  Good luck and I hope you have a fantastic week!

14 comments:

  1. Liked FB as Kimber Marie. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look wonderful, would love a chance to win, thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, this looks gorgeous!! I would love to win! So glad I didn't miss this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the chance! Your products ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks fantastic!! Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great ... thx for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love chances to win :) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like autumn. Thanks for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo I would love to win! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I would love to win! Thank you for letting us try :)

    ReplyDelete

Search

Social Me

Categories

Archives

Contact me...

jenn@triplejdesigns.org

SNP

Designer

Creating for

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Newsletter

Network Me